There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Submission Deadline: May 30th, 2017
The Twenty-Ninth Asian-Pacific
Conference on International Accounting Issues will be held on November 5-8, 2017 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The conference will provide an important forum for the interaction of different
ideas and information between academicians and practitioners, in order to
enhance the understanding of international accounting and business issues in
various countries. The them is "Disruptive Innovations/technologies: Accounting and Beyond".
Each participant is required to submit Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) ONLINE. The paper should not exceed 35 pages.
- Create an account
- Follow the instructions to complete all the REQUIRED fields and submit your Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) in SEPARATE files.
- Please make sure you input all of your co-author(s) information as well.
- The confirmation of submission(s) will be acknowledged via email within 24 hours.
- Abstract(s) without Full Papers WILL NOT be considered for reviewing.
- All papers will be subject to a blind review process. The submission of a paper for review means the author certifies that the manuscript is not copyrighted, and has not been published elsewhere.
- Please keep in mind that if you are the co-author of more than one paper accepted to the conference, at least one of your co-authors of the other papers must register.