Submission Deadline: May 15th, 2018
The Thirteth Asian-Pacific
Conference on International Accounting Issues will be held on November 11-14, 2018 at San Francisco, California, U.S.A. The conference will provide an important forum for the interaction of different
ideas and information between academicians and practitioners, in order to
enhance the understanding of international accounting and business issues in
various countries. The them is "Disruptive Innovations/technologies: Accounting and Beyond".
Each participant is required to submit Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) ONLINE. The paper should not exceed 35 pages.
- Create an account
- Follow the instructions to complete all the REQUIRED fields and submit your Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) in SEPARATE files.
- Please make sure you input all of your co-author(s) information as well.
- The confirmation of submission(s) will be acknowledged via email within 24 hours.
- Abstract(s) without Full Papers WILL NOT be considered for reviewing.
- All papers will be subject to a blind review process. The submission of a paper for review means the author certifies that the manuscript is not copyrighted, and has not been published elsewhere.
- Please keep in mind that if you are the co-author of more than one paper accepted to the conference, at least one of your co-authors of the other papers must register.
Paper presentations and panel discussions on international accounting and other related international business topics are invited. Major topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cryptocurrency Issues
- Data Analytics Issues
- Blockchain Technological Innovation on the Financial Sectors
- Disruptive Innovations and implications for accounting and business
- Global Accounting and the Challenges of IFRS
- Global Currency Issues
- Accounting’s Role in International Capital Markets
- Regulation of National and International Banking
- Implementation and Value Relevance of IFRS
- The Accountability of Government Functions
- Changing Paradigm in Accounting, Finance, and Management
- Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
- Accounting for Carbon Credit
- Sustainable Reporting
- Forensic Accounting
- International Accounting Research, Education, and Practice
- International Financial Issues
- Corporate Governance and Accountability
- Earnings Management
- Revenue Recognition and Quality of Earnings
- Adaptability of International Accounting Standards
- Capital Markets
- Behavioral Issues in Accounting
- Social and Environmental Issues – Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainable Development: Performance Measures and Indicators
- Impact of International Free Trade and Investment on Accounting Education and the Profession
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Auditing, Taxation and Finance, in an International Arena
- Contemporary Issues of Advanced Technology in International Accounting (such as Impact of Enterprise Resource Planning and E-commerce on Accounting Systems)
- Information and Control Systems for Multinational Corporations
- Interrelationship between Accounting and Other Disciplines (such as Management, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Human Resource Management and Information Management)
- Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
- Comparative Ethics in International Auditing and Business
- Cross Cultural Studies in International Accounting
- Impact of Currency Fluctuations on Financial Reporting and Control
- Impact of International Mergers and Acquisitions on Accounting Practice
- Privatization of Governmental Functions and Government Enterprises and their Impact on Accounting
- Accounting-Marketing Issues
- Accounting-Finance Issues
- Accounting-Human Resource Management Issues
- Accounting-Entrepreneurship Issues
- Accounting-Management Issues
- Accounting Programs and Leadership
- Government and Nonprofit Accounting
- History and Integrative Teaching and Curriculum
- Financial Reporting for Islamic Products/transactions: Challenges and Opportunities
- Issues in Public Sector
- Other related international business topics