Asian-Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Submission Deadline: May 16th, 2022
The Thirty-Second Asian-Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues will be held from October 16-19, 2022, in Welling, New Zealand. The theme of the conference is "ACCOUNTING: MAINTAINING RELEVANCE IN A DIGITAL AGE". The conference will provide an important forum for the interaction of different ideas and information between academicians and practitioners, in order to enhance the understanding of international accounting and business issues in various countries.
Each participant is required to submit Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) ONLINE. The paper should not exceed 35 pages.
PhD students attending the Symposium should submit their thesis proposal or, if further advanced, a paper drawn from their these work.
- Click “Submit Paper”
- Create an account
- Follow the instructions as below to complete all the REQUIRED fields and submit your Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) in SEPARATE files.
- The length of the Abstract shoud be in ONE PAGE and the lenth of the Full Paper should not exceed 35 PAGES.
- Margin shoud be ONE INCH on the left, right, top, and bottome at the LETTER SIZE paper.
- Paper title should be CENTERED, ALL CAPS and BOLD. Titles requiring more than one line should be single spaced.
- Text style should be TIMES NEW ROMAN, FONT 12. And the text content should be SINGLE SPACED and flush with the left martin (no tabs).
- Author(s), Author(s) title, and Affiliation(s) should be CENTERED and BOLD, and in order by FIRST AUTHOR, SECOND AUTHOR, etc.
4. Please make sure you input all of your co-author(s) information as well.
5. The confirmation of submission(s) will be acknowledged via email within 24 hours.
- Abstract(s) without Full Papers WILL NOT be considered for reviewing.
- All papers will be subject to a blind review process. The submission of a paper for review means the author certifies that the manuscript is not copyrighted, and has not been published elsewhere.
- Please keep in mind that if you are the co-author of more than one paper accepted to the conference, at least one of your co-authors of the other papers must register.