Submission Deadline: May 15th, 2023
The Thirty-Second Asian-Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues will be held from October 15-17, 2023, in Gold Coast, Australia. The theme of the conference is "ACCOUNTING: MAINTAINING RELEVANCE IN A DIGITAL AGE". The conference will provide an important forum for the interaction of different ideas and information between academicians and practitioners, in order to enhance the understanding of international accounting and business issues in various countries.
Each participant is required to submit Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) ONLINE. The paper should not exceed 35 pages.
PhD students attending the Symposium should submit their thesis proposal or, if further advanced, a paper drawn from their these work.
- Click “Submit Paper”
- Create an account
- Follow the instructions as below to complete all the REQUIRED fields and submit your Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) in SEPARATE files.
- The length of the Abstract shoud be in ONE PAGE and the lenth of the Full Paper should not exceed 35 PAGES.
- Margin shoud be ONE INCH on the left, right, top, and bottome at the LETTER SIZE paper.
- Paper title should be CENTERED, ALL CAPS and BOLD. Titles requiring more than one line should be single spaced.
- Text style should be TIMES NEW ROMAN, FONT 12. And the text content should be SINGLE SPACED and flush with the left martin (no tabs).
- Author(s), Author(s) title, and Affiliation(s) should be CENTERED and BOLD, and in order by FIRST AUTHOR, SECOND AUTHOR, etc.
4. Please make sure you input all of your co-author(s) information as well.
5. The confirmation of submission(s) will be acknowledged via email within 24 hours.
- Abstract(s) without Full Papers WILL NOT be considered for reviewing.
- All papers will be subject to a blind review process. The submission of a paper for review means the author certifies that the manuscript is not copyrighted, and has not been published elsewhere.
- Please keep in mind that if you are the co-author of more than one paper accepted to the conference, at least one of your co-authors of the other papers must register.
Paper presentations and panel discussions on international accounting and other related international business topics are invited. Major topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Data Analytics
- Global Accounting and the Challenges of IFRS
- Auditing Issues
- Cost and Managerial Accounting
- Global Currency Issues
- Blockchain Technological Innovation on the Financial Sector
- Accounting’s Role in International Capital Markets
- Implementation and Value Relevance of IFRS
- Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
- Accounting for Carbon Credit
- Sustainable Reporting
- Forensic Accounting
- International Accounting Research, Education, and Practice
- International Financial Issues
- Corporate Governance and Accountability
- Earnings Management
- Revenue Recognition and Quality of Earnings
- Adaptability of International Accounting Standards
- Behavioral Issues in Accounting
- Social and Environmental Issues – Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainable Development: Performance Measures and Indicators
- Impact of International Free Trade and Investment on Accounting Education and the Profession
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Auditing, Taxation and Finance, in an International Arena
- Contemporary Issues of Advanced Technology in International Accounting (such as Impact of Enterprise Resource Planning and E-commerce on Accounting Systems)
- Information and Control Systems for Multinational Corporations
- Entrepreneurship and New Ventures
- Comparative Ethics in International Auditing and Business
- Cross Cultural Studies in International Accounting
- Impact of Currency Fluctuations on Financial Reporting and Control
- Impact of International Mergers and Acquisitions on Accounting Practice
- Privatization of Governmental Functions and Government Enterprises and their Impact on Accounting
- Accounting Programs and Leadership
- Government and Nonprofit Accounting
- Islamic Accounting: Challenges and Opportunities
- Issues in Public Sector
- Other related international business topics